Amplificador 4 canais ARC Audio XDi 450.4
Just because its the smallest amplifier in the line doesn't mean it can't pack a big sound. The XDi 450.4 is the baby of the XDi amplifier line while providing a well supporting 85 Watts into 4-channels driving even the best speakers to their sonic limits in your vehicle.
The XDi 450.4 is a compact and elegant design that is small enough to fit just about anywhere in a vehicle allowing you that personalized "Big Sound" without the loss of valuable trunk space. This compact design allows the whole things to fit under practically any seat and when used in combination with the XDi 650.1 or the XDi 1100.1 you now have a package suited for even the most demanding of listeners.
Trimmed with ARC Audio's level 1 XDi series cosmetics the simple but elegantly designed stamped top cover design is accented with a diamond cut aluminum badge and a texture coated finish. Removing the top screws allows users to rotate the badge literally into any direction improving the amplifiers flexibility for installation. If you desire the cosmetics of the Level 2 product, no problem. The XDi 450.4 is upgradable by purchasing the XDI Trim kit and you can have the same cosmetics and display features of the more expensive Level 2 cosmetics.
At this affordable price point the XDi amplifier series is perfect for the daily driver or the wildest of custom installations.
- Multi-channel amplifier (4-channels)
- Microprocessor Class-D design
- Designed and Engineered by Robert Zeff
- High frequency power supply design for improved signal transparency and overall sound quality )
- Level 1 cosmetics package - Texture coated stamped steel cosmetic cover with aluminum logo badge. (Upgradable to level 2 cosmetics)
- Full range amplifier design
- Single side connection design
- Nickel Plated RCA Terminals
- Quick Disconnect speaker terminal plugs.
- Audiophile Class D output filter networks.
- Detailed micro processor controlled protection
- Large, High Frequency switching power supplies
- RCA Inputs are compatible with speaker level inputs.
- Fault Codes Storage of the last protection code detected
- Hi Signal to Noise Ratio without compromising power output.
- Fully Balanced Input Stage significantly increases flexibility
- Ultra Low ESR, High capacity power supply storage capacitors
- Flexible mounting orientation for vertical or horizontal installations.
- Next generation high speed Class D technology powering all XDi amplifiers .
- Bridged Mode Auto Detect Turn-on works with most chip based OEM Headunits.
- Precision filtering isolates the power supply reducing unwanted interference in radio reception
- Block type terminal connections
- 4 Channls @ 4 ohms 85 Watts
- 4 Channels @ 2 ohms 125 Watts
- 2 Channels @ 4 ohms 250 Watts
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Range (Front) 50Hz - 3kHz
- Crossover Range (Rear) HP 10Hz - 1kHz / LP 50Hz - 3kHz
- Bass Boost Variable 0-9 dB
- Bass Boost Freq. 45Hz Fixed
- Remote Level Control Included No - (Optional Accessory)
- Input Sensitivity (Low) 200mV - 3.5V
- Fuse 2 x 25 Amp
- Dimensions 8.173"(L) x 6.268(W) x 2.086"(H)